Re: Unable to fix my bugs -- Debian keyring -- vacation

Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> writes:

[...]
> < azeem> elmo_home: ok, well. What about those who already got a new key
>         signed and sent it to you?
> < elmo_home> azeem: that's part of the post; basically, unless they've
>         done something like revoke their old key, the new key's not
>         going to be accepted.. there's no need to go weakening the web
>         of trust for no good reason

Thats a bad thing. You must be able to add new keys. They should be
properly signed like the ones needed for ID at NM stage, but then it
should be *no* problem to add. Then it is not a "weakening" of the web
of trust.

Im waiting to get 0x7e7b8ac9 (1120d31b is broken. only sign stillworks)
into the keyring, but no reply from keyring-maint yet. :(

Thats bad, that is one of the most important positions in Debian,
(without that nothing else works because everything relies on it)
and if a person dont have the time for this he should give away the job
or use some "Secretarys" so he only has to do the maintaining (but he
should then do what this Secretarys say (if it is not s stupid thing)).

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!