Re: ITP: info2man -- Convert GNU info files to POD or man pages

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 05:52:32PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> * Package name    : info2man
>   Version         : 1.1
>   Upstream Author : Cameron Simpson <cs@zip.com.au>
> * URL             : http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/css/index.html#s-text-info2x
> * License         : [1]
>   Description     : Convert GNU info files to POD or man pages

[...]

> [1] I don't actually know what the licence is yet; the entry on
>     Freshmeat just says "Freeware". :( I'll get in touch with the author
>     and ask; if it turns out to be non-free, I'll probably set this off
>     to RFP.

Aha, I found it in a README on his web site:

Licence:

    You're free to use, modify and redistribute these scripts provided that:

        - you leave my code marked as mine and your modifications (if any)
          marked as yours

        - you make recipients aware that the scripts can be obtained for
          free from my own web page

So I'll assemble my own .orig.tar.gz with bits like the README off the
web site, but I'm happy to drop this in main.