Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

Dmitry Borodaenko wrote:
> And, BTW, look at exact wording of clause 3:
>
>      We will keep our entire bug-report database open for public view at
>      all times. Reports that users file on-line will immediately become
>      visible to others.
>
> I don't see how our security infrastructure affects either 1) bug-report
> database, or 2) reports filed on-line by users.

You know, I kind of hate to bring this up, but as recently as 2 or 3
years ago, the security team had a private problem tracking database.

I think they're doing a worthwhile job though, and if some find being on
vendor-sec and getting early warning distateful, well, they don't have
to be on the security team.

--
see shy jo