looking for a TeX guy to (help to) package PassiveTeX

I have packaged xmlto, a very convenient way to convert XML files to
anything. But to provide ps and pdf output, it needs PassiveTeX.

I really would like to provide a fully functional software but I have
no experience with TeX.

Jaldhar has created a preliminary package of PassiveTeX but something is
still not right (perhaps not in this package) and he is not a TeXpert
(and is already busy).

I am looking for someone to package it or help me (= explain me) to
package it.

Any volunteer ?

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-- Albert Einstein