Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, The Doctor What <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx
- From: Raphael Hertzog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:03:13 +0200
- Message-id: <20020618110313.GA12146@ouaza.com>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com, The Doctor What <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20020618074828.GD2689@lukas>
- References: <20020616042903.GF12595@alcor.net> <20020617173511.E6948@gerf.org> <20020618074253.GA11325@ouaza.com> <20020618074828.GD2689@lukas>
Le Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 09:48:28AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei écrivait:
> * Raphael Hertzog (email@example.com) [020618 09:43]:
> > I'm surprised that nobody in this thread mentionned the work of
> > wookey on emdebian. It provides a packaged ARM cross compiler.
> perhaps because it is dead?
Wookey at least is not dead and is interested to work on Emdebian since
he contacted me about this during the last leader election.
So maybe, you could help him instead of reinventing the wheel ? At
least, it would be intelligent to contact him to seek his opinion.
I cced him this mail.
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/~raphael/
Formation Linux et logiciel libre : http://www.logidee.com
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com