Re: Some packages to adopt

>>>>> "Jérôme" == Jérôme Marant <jmarant@nerim.net> writes:
    Jérôme>   I'm orphaning the following packages :

    Jérôme>     - icewm (icewm-common, icewm-gnome, icewm,
    Jérôme> icewm-experimental, icewm-lite) Most of the bugs are
    Jérôme> upstream bugs. Someone who have a lot of interests in this
    Jérôme> window manager would be preferable.

    Jérôme>     - icepref (icewm preferences configurator): no bugs.
    Jérôme> - iceme (icewm menu editor): one wishlsit bug.

If you get no other takers, I'll adopt these.  Having finally left
fvwm behind, I'd be dead without icewm.

"And what do we burn apart from witches?"... "More witches!"