Re: Galeon and Mozilla in woody have security issues

> (Why did you have to post this to debian-devel-announce? debian-security
> or maybe just a private mail to the package maintainers would better)

Ouch, i'm too used to mutt's group-reply button...
I should more often use the list-reply button i think.
well, fortunately i did not sign the message ;)

Greetings,
Erich

--
erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.