Re: dselect first impressions

> I make a + choice about a package---then I change my mind.  no matter
> what you hit you cant make the EIOM part of the line look like it used
> to do, even though "-" is the right choice in this case.  The user
> feels like he's messed things up for good.

< Press "_".

well, whatever you press, the user doesn't get the visual satisfaction
that he has restored the item to how it used to look in the list.  You
are browsing through available not installed yet packages.  You hit +.
Oops. I remember that whatever you hit in this case still left that
package's EIOM field looking different than its virgin brothers, even
though that might be only up until the next RET.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780