Re: How do I install woody on 160 GB harddisk on KT333 chipset?

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 07:46:56AM +0000, Wilmer van der Gaast wrote:
> >  debian-user didn't respond, there is no debian-install, so I thought I try
> >  this one... [..]
> >
> I think you should try a Linux-specific list. Maybe the kernel list? Or
> maybe Groops.Google.Com already knows.

Oh no, it's a valid complaint for this list, given that I doubt woody's
default kernel even boots on such a system.  I know that it does not boot
on mine, and my box is at least a year old.

Yes friends, woody is already obsolete, and it's not even out yet.  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>                Don't feed the sigs

The X Window System:
  The standard UNIX graphical environment.  With Linux, this is usually
  XFree86 (http://www.xfree86.org).  You may call it X, XFree, the X
  Window System, XF86, or a host of other things.  Call it 'XWindows' and
  someone will smack you and you will have deserved it.