Thanks for server side Release.gpg

Hi

Just noticed that there is a Release.gpg on the root of the distribution
servers, and I wanted thank whoever it was that did that.  I had wanted
to send a patch to do something similar a long time ago, but when I
discovered the debian master server scripts were in perl, it greatly slowed
me down.

Anyway, I'm ecstatic that there is a way to verify downloads actually
came from a debian server over potentially hostile networks.

A big thanks to whoever put in the work!

- Chris