Re: Wishlist for woody+1

> Uhm ... does this points include also split packages dbs?
> Currently dselect use 21 Mb of memory to load the dbs ... this is a bit
> painful for machines with a little memory. Moreover we can't expect our
> system to scale forever with the current approach ...

Definitely yes. Gnome and KDE Package lists aren't needed on all
machines, so it would be nice to have them separate...
see the web page for a few more details...

Gruss,
Erich Schubert

--
erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.