Re: command -v in postinsts violating policy

[You guys sure do appear to love private CCs...]

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 10:59:50PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> I have nothing against policy-compliant scripts.
>
> But why blessing a lie in policy is the option preferred by anyone is
> a mystery to me.

No one is advocating such a position.  It is a hallucination of your
fevered mind.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    There is no housing shortage in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Lincoln today -- just a rumor that