Re: command -v in postinsts violating policy

On Sat, 25 May 2002 19:52:24 -0400
Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:

> > + Gimme an F, gimme an R, gimme an E, E, Z, E. What does it spell?
>
> Lots of bored people on debian-devel?

If you are bored fixing your own bugs, try fixing bugs on other people's packages.
There are plentiful. There are many grave and real bugs, which makes a package
unusable.

"command -v " does not affect much in terms of usability, and thus of lower priority.
I doubt if we make service to our users through fixing "command -v " in 600 packages.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer