Re: Bandwidth monitoring

Salut Tomas!

I successfully run cacti (packaged) (it's basically a frontend to
rrdtool, but it saves you some time learning the rrdtool syntax), and have my bandwidth stats
calculated via SNMP w/o any special problems .. It's also pretty easy to
setup and to add new data sources, and graphs etc etc ..

( http://in.woof.lu/cacti_stats/ for those who want to see some
examples)

Wed, 22 May 2002 02:56:24 +0200 (CEST), tu as dit:

--
Arnaud Willem
woof@bastard.operator.from.hell.lu

Now, when my neighbor used to have a CB radio so powerful that his voice
broadcasting came through on my television speakers...that was overloaded.