Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 05:12:49PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Debian has decided we should not make that kind of decision alone.  We
> have always had the attitude that we should follow the FHS.  Or are
> you now saying that Debian should *not* follow the FHS?

Are you trying to be difficult? Why is it so hard for you to grasp the
idea that someone might want to know the kind of rationale that would
justify a new top level directory? (The fact that debian would want to
see such a directory standardized in fhs is neither disputed nor the
subject of inquiry.)

--
Mike Stone