Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

If it makes the things more clear, for example, debbugs put it's mail
filter (which is a executable) in /usr/lib/debbugs/ and it's not wrong
according to the police (as I understood).

A mail filter is a kind of translator (just loosely remembers). And as I
think nobody wants to mess up /usr/lib, /hurd is a good place for
them...

--
Atenciosamente,

Daniel Ruoso