debian-ammonia debs available

Hi all,

debian-ammonia is a system for checking a debian mirror for
consistency. It's rapidly maturing and volunteers to add more
checks are more than welcome. It also has a pretty web interface
to Debian; this let's you look at Debian for any archive and
architecture.

I've built up a Debian package of it now, this should make it
trivial to get debian-ammonia running. If anyone is interested
in taking over maintaining the package and/or uploading it please
let me know.

If I create a /usr/lib/cgi-bin/xxxx.cgi file, what should
I depend on? Do I have to depend on something? I've tried to
make the package conform to the Python policy draft, if someone
notices problems please tell me.

The homepage is http://projects.azale.net/debian-ammonia/
and you can try it at http://debian-ammonia.ucs.uwa.edu.au/

Another question; if I want to go from a package name (eg.
"sudo") to any Debian security reports concerning that package
is there a system in place to make that jump? If not any ideas
how I might implement it? :-)

Cheers,
Grahame

--
Grahame Bowland                       Email: grahame@ucs.uwa.edu.au
University Communications Services    Phone: +61 8 9380 1175