Re: Woody / Stable

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 11:50:59PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Sat, 18 May 2002, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > Please respect my mail headers.
>
> <cartman>
> RESPECT MY ATORITY!
> </cartman>

More to the point, respect the Developers' Reference:

	When replying to messages on the mailing list, please do not
	send a carbon copy (CC) to the original poster unless they
	explicitly request to be copied. Anyone who posts to a mailing
	list should read it to see the responses.

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-servers.en.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    You can have my PGP passphrase when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you pry it from my cold, dead