Re: where do NEW packages go?

Could you perhaps outline what exactly are all the problems the
GNU/Hurd port is having right now. I don't follow debian-hurd and I'm
sure a lot of other developers don't. I think we're all scratching our
heads wondering what exactly are the technical problems being faced by
it, and less interested in all of the rhetoric.

--
Eric Dorland <dorland@lords.com>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com