Re: CVS directories in debian packages

>   note omlcs openslp-doc pica pica pygopherd series switchconf sylpheed-doc
               ^^^^^^^^^^^

I had installed some html and other documentation by giving the directory
name. A  -XCVS option to dh_installdocs fixed the problem.

> I'm also considering making some parts of debhelper refuse to install
> CVS directories, or even actively delete them[2].

I suspect most of the packages simply include a directory in the
packaging. May be excluding CVS directories like above should be the
default.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan R (rganesan@debian.org>)     | http://www.debian.org/~rganesan/
1024D/5D8C12EA, fingerprint F361 84F1 8D82 32E7 1832  6798 15E0 02BA 5D8C 12EA