Re: Work-needing packages report for May 17, 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 05:26:22AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
[svgalib]

> These packages - no doubt others too, but these caught my eye - could
> particularly benefit from competent maintainers, and they've been
> orphaned for some time. Is anybody interested in taking these on?

An effort to port the packages that currently depend on svgalib to
some other graphics system (such as SDL) might be more useful.
I think svgalib has had its day.  And since there's an svgalib backend
for libsdl, it will still be possible to play these games under
svgalib as long as it is supported.

I'm not volunteering to help yet, I'm currently working on another
project that will help me learn the SDL interface :-)

Richard Braakman