Mozilla/Galeon dotted y revisited

Hi all,

Not so long ago there was a thread here or on -user[1] about dotted-y
characters showing in web pages in Gecko. Someone said it was due to the
fact that those pages used a Windows character set, which contains curly
quote characters.

Now, however, I've found a page that is encoded in UTF-8 and has the
same problem: The unicode character 2019, which is the single end quote
_in the standard_, is shown as the dotted-y.

If I set 'use own fonts' (I use Galeon 1.2.0), the character is displayed
correctly, even if the 'own font' I use is the same as the one requested
by the page. Also, explicitely setting the encoding to UTF-8 doesn't
help.

The page in question is
http://www.cafepress.com/mtokyostore/products.aspx?storeid=megatokyo5

Any suggestions? Anyone else seeing the same?

TIA,
Matijs.

[1] I can't find it in the archive. Somehow my searches there never seem
to work properly :-(

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands