Re: Woody / Stable

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:28:04AM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson woke up, and decided to spew forth:
> This one time, at band camp, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> >I just want to ask if there is a time schedule when woody will be stable ?
>
> 2 weeks after the last person to ask.

It's still a valid question. May 1st was highly qouted as being the release date. We are now much past that.
Quite valid for folks to be questioning especially with no exact statement released on what the particular holdups are.

--
David D.W. Downey <david-downey@codecastle.com>
Upstream - libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees."
		Deloris Clayborn