Re: Woody / Stable

_Is_ there a way to help expedite the process?  I'm sure more than a few
people here (myself included) would be happy to help, if it was
possible..

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 07:34:06PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:

> On Thu, 16 May 2002 16:58:04 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs
> <usenet@pinguin.pte.at> wrote:
> >Sebastian Urbach <sebastian@hanau.ccc.de>:
> >> I just want to ask if there is a time schedule when woody will be stable ?
> >
> > It's ready when it's ready.  That is the best time schedule that is
> >available.
>
> AFAIR, woody _is_ ready, and all we can do is to wait for the security
> infrastructure. Since there are no trivially visible way to help, I
> think the question is valid.
>
> Greetings
> Marc
>
> --

<dilinger> people fear what they don't understand
<zinx> that is not true
<zinx> most people fear what they don't understand, and the rest get killed
	by those people