Re: uploading a new version, when there's still one in unstable

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Thomas Lange wrote:

> What happens, if I upload a new version (example version 1.4) of a
> package, when there's stil another version (example 1.3) in unstable,
> which was not yet moved to testing.

Normaly it would just replace the one in unstable and reset the waiting
time. But right now Debian is paranormal. Nothing works like it used
to. Right now testing is frozen and if you touch it you'll get bitten.
Don't touch it now, ftpmasters are under high voltage tension.
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11