Re: pc105 keyboard and X

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 09:43:49AM -0700, elf@buici.com wrote:

> I've installed woody on a couple of computers and found that using ALT
> as Meta doesn't work anymore.  I deduced that the problem was using
> pc105 as the kayboard layout instead of pc101.  Does anyone know what
> a pc105 keyboard is?  I'm not finding it in the documentation.

PC102 is a "standard" international PC keyboard (102 keys), PC105 is
an international keyboard with (Windows|Penguin) keys (105 keys).
I assume when selecting PC105, the default Meta key is mapped to
a different position, probably one of the (Windows|Penguin) keys.

HTH,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>