Building Debian Packages: By Example

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 Presents

          Building Debian Packages:  By Example

   When:
          Wednesday 15 May 2002, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

   Presenter:
          Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.

   Where:
          133 North 4th Street (at 4th and Cherry)
          Philadelphia, PA

   Abstract

   We will continue our introduction of the process of building Debian
   packages. We will build some Debian packages as examples. Make your
   favorite suggestions on the mailing list
   <http://http://www.cjfearnley.com/pads/>.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at Darbar Grill (Indian Cuisine), 319 Market ST, Philadelphia PA 19106.

--
    Security is mostly a superstition.  It does not exist in nature ...
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet/Web Consulting
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  Explorer in Universe
                    "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller