Re: Postfix-tls and plaintext passwords

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 03:41:21PM -0500, Brandt Dusthimer wrote:
> Hrm.... could you tell us what your /usr/lib/sasl/smtpd.conf says?  Does it

I don't even have that file. I'm not sure there should be a conf file
under /usr/lib anyway, or what is this file about?

> work fine with non-clear text authentication?  Should this be on

Ah, you mean the server side. I do not have access to that, as I'm only
trying to use the provider's SMTP.

> debian-user?  :)

I thought about that too, but it looks to me as if there was a bug in
the postfix stuff and I think a discussion like this belongs to -devel.

Michael

P.S.: As I forgot to mention the version in my original mail, it's
up-to-date woody, postfix 1.1.4-2, postfix-tls 1.1.4+tls0.7.15-2.
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De