Re: Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

Hi,

Le Sat, May 11, 2002 at 05:44:59PM +0000, Wilmer van der Gaast écrivait:
> Although you might think this is obvious, it looks like a lot of people
> don't understand how to do non-native uploads. Almost all of my
> sponsorees send me one single tarball instead of an .orig file and a
> .diff. I wrote this text some time ago and send it to anyone who does it
> wrong:

I think this should go to the New Maintainer's Guide ... you may want
to prepare a patch for it :
http://cvs.debian.org/~checkout~/ddp/manuals.sgml/maint-guide/maint-guide.sgml?rev=1.37&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=debian-doc

And mail the patch to joy@debian.org.

Cheers,