lobbying

Hi Debian folks,

I am in Washington lobbying for SPI on digital rights and patent issues.

Tomorrow I am meeting with Rep. Boucher, with Sen. Hollings sci-tech staffer
on the Senate Commerce Committee, with the technology affairs staffers for
Sen. Boxer and Rep. Lee, and with the Department of Commerce folks who have
been studying software patenting issues. HP has been extremely helpful with
all of this - their lobbying department opened a lot of doors for me although
they don't agree with some of what I am here to say.

	Thanks

	Bruce