Strange buildd log...

I've attempted to let sbcl be automatically built by the build daemons.
It works on i386 and powerpc, but fails with:
E: Internal Error, Couldn't configure a pre-depend
on alphas and sparcs.  (sbcl supports only those four architectures)

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=sbcl&ver=0.7.2-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1018361750&file=log&as=raw
The information it gives isn't very informative.  Anyone have any ideas
why it doesn't work?  I can compile just fine manually and I have gotten
reports that the alpha and sbcl versions I make work just fine when
others install them.

--
Jonathan Hseu <vomjom@vomjom.org, vomjom@debian.org, jh4@cec.wustl.edu>
GPG ID:          5228D713