Re: ITA: most of my packages

#include <hallo.h>
Jérôme Marant wrote on Fri May 03, 2002 um 01:11:57PM:

> > maintianing stuff), I look for new maintainers for the following
> > packages.
>
>   Are these all your packages ?

Almost all official ones. I want to keep cloop and maybe pppoeconf, but
when someone has more time to work work on pppoeconf, (s)he should take
it.

> > General rules: The one who comes first gets the package. I wanna keep
> > the right to NMU if I discover any problems in them later.
>
>   How can this be possible? If you give them away, then you don't
>   have any right upon them any more. One other solution would be

I know. Let's rephrase it to "I would like to make NMUs more quickly
than others when I see that my successor is MIA". I just don't want that
any package comes into the state of cdrtools (with the previous
maintainer).

>   to find backup maintainers (unless you really don't want to
>   maintain them any more)

In my current RL situation, I have to concentrate on my studies, I use
only few things of the stuff that I packaged or maintained before, and
if other people can do better job, they should.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
                -- Albert Einstein