Re: I've just found an infinite loop in the Woody bf2.4 1.44MB install disks!

#include <hallo.h>
Adam Warner wrote on Thu May 02, 2002 um 02:21:55AM:

> > Then return to 1. Infinitely.
>
> I have discovered that the infinite loop is also in the 3 March 2002
> bf2.4 install disks. I had previously used these disks successfully so I
> am unsure what is causing it this time.

How is this related with boot-floppies, or with bf2.4 kernel? Did you
try any other flavor? Sounds like a bug in base-config.

> I have tried a number of different combinations all without success. No
> user account. No separate home partition. en-US language+US keyboard
> instead of en-UK language+US keyboard.

Is this a pcmcia system? What was the source of basedebs that you
install?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"Programmieren ist kalter Kaffee" (aus einer PC-Zeitschrift)