Re: Packages out of testing?

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> Didn't they have potato->woody upgrade problems ?
In my opinion it was good habit to post a list of packages removed
from testing because of problems.  Also three packages I do maintain
myself were removed (you know about them because you filed the bug :) ).
This is OK for me and I noticed it and cared for the packages but
I would like to have a list of those packages in the weekly report
to get others informed in case the maintainer is unable to to something.

As you might know another thing the maintainer is unable to do is solving
a bug if the solution is to change the package name.  I guess ftp-master
is quite busy in current days but I hope this will not prevent packages
to go into woody just because their renamed versions takes to long to
make therir way into the archive.

Kind regards

        Andreas.