pgpkeys - libpam-pgqsl Maintainer - OFFLINE FOR 2-3 WEEKS

Afternoon folks,

This is just an email to let everyone know I am moving to the new place and going offline as soon as this email is sent.

Currently, libpgsql stands at version 0.5.2-5 which was uploaded to ftp-master at urgency=critical in order for
it to make it into the system in time for Woody. I will be offline long enough for me to make the cash to
purchase internet access where I am at and have it installed. (Was unable to get this done in time for the move.)

Mithrandir (Tollef Heen - tfheen@debian.org) is my sponsor and Jordi Mallachi is my AM. Please forward all questions and
reports to Tollef as he has graciously offered to handle any issues until I return online.

Please cc: david-downey@codecastle.com for any communications on libpam-pgsql/pam-pgsql so I have a history of all
matters during my absence. As I said it should only be for 2 - 3 weeks.

Thanks folks and YEAH! GO WOODY!

--
David D.W. Downey <david-downey@codecastle.com>
Upstream - libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees."
		Deloris Clayborn