Re: New jigdo test on cdimage.d.o

> BTW does the fact that the template is pointing at cdimage in this file
> mean that the whole world are going to try to pick up the templates from
> there, rather than the mirror the grabbed the jigdo file from?

I'd put a jigdo directory (without any images, only templates etc.)
right into the debian mirrors so each mirror is coherent in jigdo files
and packages. This way users just address one single mirror and are save
the images is created correct.

O. Wyss

--
Author of "Debian partial mirror synch script"
("http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/";)