Re: Quarteryearly reminder (ftpmaster delaying installation)

Am 25.04.02 um 13:48:09 schrieb Jason Gunthorpe:
> Oh please. One of the list threads someone posted here had Wichert
> speaking up and saying what I wanted and that was the last email I ever
> saw from him. He again repeated what I wanted the last time this came up.

So I must have missed it a couple of times. I admit, that's sad. But if
you could point me once more to the exact reference, or just repeat what
you want once more, that would be really nice.

You may think I'm uncooperative, but perhaps I'm just stupid.

Bye,
    Mike

--
|=| Michael Piefel