Re: because it isn't said enough

>> Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmul.ac.uk> writes:

 > Thanks for reminding me!  From the Acknowledgements section of my
 > recent thesis:

 And thank you for reminding me of mine...

    Por último, [gracias] a todos los voluntarios que hacen posible la
    existencia de \textsc{Debian GNU/Linux}, de quienes he aprendido
    ``más de un par de cosas.''

 which translates more or less to:

    Last, [thanks] to all the volunteers who make the existance of
    Debian GNU/Linux possible, from whom I've learned "more than a
    couple of things".

 That was a couple of years ago, and today I say it again: thank you
 guys, I've learned quite a lot of things from you.

--
Marcelo             | Nanny Ogg looked under her bed in case there was a man
mmagallo@debian.org | there. Well, you never knew your luck.