Re: 'package of the week'

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 04:46:34PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> DP doesn't run by the will of some divine power, y'know, it also
> requires a person to post such things...

I would think that is an implied by the very fact that it is a weblog...

I'm willing to post a couple reviews in the upcoming weeks, and a weblog
would be a nice way to pass on the ability to post under that topic much
easier than hosting and maintaining "Yet another website".

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie