Upload urgencies

Hi.  I recently did an NMU for python-pgsql that fixed an RC bug (#143149)
with high urgency.  Looking at update_excuses it seems that it's still
waiting for 10 days.  The changes were minimal (see the bug log) and
python-pgsql literally doesn't seem to work at all without the fix.

Am I misreading update_excuses or has the urgency been changed to low?  And
if the latter, how does one go about politely requesting a higher priority
(assuming we're still looking at a May 1 release)?

Thanks - Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

If God dislikes gays so much, how come he picked Michelangelo, a known
homosexual, to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling while assigning Anita to
go on TV and push orange juice?
	- Chicago columnist Mike Royko