Re: x-compiling an arm-elf toolchain package

I found the toolchain-source package. An amazing package! tpkg-make works
fabulously. It raised a couple questions for me though.
Can binutils-multiarch be used instead of building a specific
binutils-arm-elf?
Whenever I build arm-elf-gcc I have to apply a small patch to
gcc/config/arm/t-arm-elf to enable multilib support for mthumb-interwork.
Will this work as expected with tpkg-make?

I forgot one last step (unless everyone else here writes perfect code the
first time!): a cross-debugging gdb. How do I build gdb-arm-elf? Could this
be added to tpkg-make?

Thanks,
Shaun