Re: Any DDs out there with a Nomad Jukebox?

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:08:44AM +0000, Wilmer van der Gaast wrote:
> >  Anyone interested? (particularly someone that owns a Nomad Jukebox)
> >
> If it's portable and plays ogg/vorbis-files I might buy one... ;-)

Requires a beta firmware that was never actually released to the public,
but it _can_ play them, certainly.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>        Certified free software nut

"What are we going to do tonight, Bill?"
"Same thing we do every night Steve, try to take over the world!"