Re: dialog alternatives

Jochen writes:
> I think I incorporated all gdialog patches you sent to the BTS.  Or did I
> miss something?

All those bugs appear to have been fixed, though I see no mention of my
patches in the changelog.

> In any case I would be willing to incorporate any further patches sent to
> me.

I don't have time to work on it now.  As I said before, try
'pppconfig --gdialog'.

> In my opinion the real problem with gdialog is, that the
> source is really a mess...

You can say that again.

> ...and upstream seems not to be very interested about the program.  So if
> we want something to be fixed, we will probably havt to do it ourselves.

Perhaps you should offer to take it over, or just fork it.
John Hasler
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, Wisconsin