Re: Wasteful packaging

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> cum veritate scripsit:

> We _really_ should be packaging things like this better - the common
> stuff should go into binary-all packages with appropriate
> dependencies!

This is apt to break unless you are careful, and causes dependency loops.
Don't try to do it before woody. Don't expect every package to be
able to do it unless you can introduce some automatic scheme for
doing it automatically, without breaking something.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4