Re: [2002-04-06] Release Status Update

On Sat 06 Apr 2002, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Over the past few weeks most of the following packages have been removed
> from the upcoming release due to bugs and such [0].
[...]
>     dnrd               logtrend-consolidation  pptp-linux

Could someone give a pointer where I can found out why pptp-linux has
been removed? Its BTS page shows only a single unresolved bug, and a
minor one at that (spelling mistake in README.Reference). No RC-bugs,
fixed or unfixed.

Alternatively, what needs to be done to have this package in woody?
Recently, ADSL (MXstream as the dutch telco KPN calls it) has taken
quite a flight here in the Netherlands, and for that pptp-linux is
needed...

Paul Slootman