Python module for debconf

Being tired of the shell, and not knowing perl enough, I have written a
little python module for debconf.

I haven't tested it thouroughly, but it seems to work fine. Of course, I
intend to use it, but if people are interested, it can be found at :
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~jmouette/debian/

It is "documented" in the README file.

Also, before using it, I would like to have advice on the way to act if
a package depends on python-debconf but it is preconfigured using
apt-utils, when its dependencies haven't been installed yet. The
interpreter may even not be installed, or the script can fail if it
doesn't find the module.
`. `'