Re: Woody now more installable than potato

>>"Josip" == Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

 Josip> I checked had a stagnating number of subscribers than a few
 Josip> months before, the traffic on the web pages continues to
 Josip> slowly grow or stagnate in the new year, and the major
 Josip> mirrors' traffic is also growing bit by bit.

	This is wonderful news. So we are not growing uncontrollably.

 Josip> So it seems that even though we are in a period of stagnation
 Josip> when it comes to attracting new users, journalists and hype,
 Josip> the community acts like we're doing just fine. :)

	You seem to be suffering from some weird assumption that
 unbridled growth, or growth at all, is somehow desirable.

	manoj
--
 Are you a parent?  Do you sometimes find yourself unsure as to what
 to say in those awkward situations?  Worry no more...  Do as I say,