Re: Woody now more installable than potato

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 01:57:41PM +0200, Paolo Redaelli wrote:
> > Looking at the testing and stable problems pages on master, I now notice
> > that for each and every architecture in potato, there are less
> > uninstallable packages in woody that in potato.
> >
> > All in all, nearly doubling the architecture count results in less than
> > 100 more uninstallables in woody.
>
> A wonderful achievement!
>
> You're one of the few people here seeing the glass half full instead of
> half empty....

On related note, I've been looking at the various Debian statistics
recently. I noticed a pattern: in the last few months, the mailing lists
I checked had a stagnating number of subscribers than a few months before,
the traffic on the web pages continues to slowly grow or stagnate in the
new year, and the major mirrors' traffic is also growing bit by bit.

So it seems that even though we are in a period of stagnation when it comes
to attracting new users, journalists and hype, the community acts like we're
doing just fine. :)

Festina lente.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.