Re: Uplink release with Debian

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:10, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> > Maybe you could run such a site and use it to promote your AwesomePlay
> > company?  I doubt that your company would be seen as a competitor of
> > Introvision and they would probably be happy to work with you.  Maybe
> > they'd even pay you to produce the Debian packages of their software?
> Heh.  If only I was that talented.  I'll look into it, tho.  I had
> started Open Games, and sort of lost interest... maybe I could start
> that back up again. ^,^  (With a site design that doesn't induce
> vomitting, like the current one.)

It's not that difficult to do.  Also you could sub-contract parts of the work
out to some of the people here if you can't do it all.  I'd consider doing
some of the work.

If you send email to me or to a mailing list that I use which has >4 lines
of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.