Re: ITP: libfaketime -- Source for replacement of time funcion

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:46, Amaya wrote:
> * Package name    : libfaketime
>   Version         : **** Unknown *******
>   Upstream Author : Ondrejicka Stefan <ondrej@idata.sk>
> * URL             : http://www.idata.sk/~ondrej/sw/fake_time.c
> * License         : **** Unknown, but free in the DFSGL *****
>   Description     : Source for replacement of time funcion

When doing Y2K testing in 1999 I wrote a library to do that.  I did quite a
bit more than Ondrejicka, I replaced all the time calls and put in code to
change the time stamp of files after creating or writing.

I never released it because I never added enough features that I could
consider it complete, I would be happy to keep adding features if you want to
work on it too.

Would you like to join me in the development of a better faketime program?
Or you can just entirely take over my current work if you like.

My code is on http://www.coker.com.au/time/